Designer Carwash Systems (Aust.) removes the difficulty in constructing your new carwash by providing you with a “Turnkey Operation”.
Where you would normally refer to a number of individual consultants within the planning and construction of your wash; Designer does it for you. All we ask of you is to find and purchase the land!
The steps we complete for a “Turnkey Operation”
- The client purchases the land
- The client meets with our Sales Team to discuss size of carwash and building design
- Our in-house Architect produces a concept site plan of the wash for client approval
- Equipment is chosen
- Quotation is completed for approval
- Signing of sales agreement between the client and Designer Carwash System (Aust.) Pty Ltd
- Council Town Planning application is completed with all relevant documentation
- Architectural construction drawings are completed for building permit approval
- Engineering drawings are completed for approval
- Hydraulic drawings are completed for local Water Authority
- Civil drawings are completed for approval
- Drainage and stormwater drawings are completed for approval
- Building and equipment is ordered
- 6 weeks to complete site preparation
- Building and equipment is delivered to site
- Two weeks to complete equipment installation
- Carwash is open for business
Think you have found a great site and are unsure whether a carwash will work? Designer Carwash Systems (Aust.) can prepare a site diagnostic layout pre-purchase.
Let Designer Carwash Systems (Aust.) take the complexity out of the creation of your carwash enabling you to be a leader with the next generation in design.